Best answer

change password

• 24 September 2020
  • 9 replies

Userlevel 1

The system only wants me to log in using my google or facebook acct.

I need to have a VA do the work for me so I need to have a password that i can provide.

The system is not allowing me to set up a new password, not getting the emails when i request it and its very frustrating.

Need some help getting this sorted out

thanks

icon

Best answer by Liz_Roberts 24 September 2020, 20:21

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

9 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Please reach out to Zapier Support here: https://zapier.com/app/get-help

Userlevel 1

i have, i have done everything asked, followed the prompts, nothing, zip, ziltch, nada, i no emails, no contact, but i sure got a thank you for enrolling in the paid service

Userlevel 1

i literally just signed up and can not even get a password reset, or help from their help team, it just keep circling me back around to the same page for help, there has got to be an alternative company to zapier with better customer service

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Hi @cubmexkc ,

Thanks for reaching out to us- so sorry you are encountering issues with your password reset as that does sound frustrating!

Taking a look at our Support logs, I’m unable to find a submitted ticket related to the email address associated with your Community account.

May I suggest that when you click the Get Help link, you navigate to the “Something Else” option and from there, you will be able to write a direct message to our team. This creates a ticket within our system which will allow us to get you squared away.

Please let us know if you have any trouble submitting a ticket using the steps above!

Userlevel 1

ticket turned in, what else do i need to do, really seems like a very simple request 

Userlevel 1

still nothing and 2 tickets turned in for something that should be the easiest of issues to resolve, amazing!!!

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi @cubmexkc I can see that our Support Team replied to your ticket, and also that you said that you’ve been able to sort this now. If you do have any other trouble, you can either create a new ticket or reply to the existing one. Thanks!

Hi,

I have already created 2 tickets but didn’t get any answer from Zapier team :(

I need to change the password and the email connected to my account. but it seems “reset password” doesn’t work so I can’t change the email associated.

Has anyone had similar issue and solution to make Zapier team find a way out ?

Thanks in advance,

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Hi @HUH ,

Sorry you are encountering an issue with your password reset! I see the our Support team has responded to your ticket submissions from both 3/24 and 3/27.

It looks like Owari detected a potential issue and has requested you reach back out to them if the issue persists. Let them know and they’ll be happy to help further!