Best answer

Beginner Needing Some Wordpress Zapier Help!

• 2 December 2020
  • 2 replies

Hi Guys, 

I am pretty much a beginner in Zapier and I am looking for some help with a potential automation. I don't know if this is possible or not

I have a series of websites that run on Wordpress, I use a plugin called Export Urls(https://wordpress.org/plugins/export-all-urls/) that I run to export the urls to a csv file. I then open the csv file in a google sheet that is shared between me and my assistant who is in charge of social media. Is there any way to automate this plugin being run once a week for example and then sending it to google sheets? I have to run this setup typically once a week because I need to keep the google sheet updated with new posts so my assistant can see the newest posts in case we want to use them on social

Thanks for the help!

icon

Best answer by adamsmartschan 2 December 2020, 21:27

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Unlikely this WP plugin can be automated unless it offers APIs.

Userlevel 5
Badge +6

Zapier does offer a New Post trigger for WordPress natively. You could use that to simply add your new stuff to the Google Sheet. Wouldn’t need the plugin.