Question

Azure DevOps connection problems

• 10 November 2020
  • 4 replies

Hello,

I want to create connection to Azure DevOps, but it gives me a lot of problems. 

1. If I am logged in into DevOps, creating new connection just throws following error:
  2. If I clear my cache, login again into zapier only and try adding connection, this happens:
    1. When I clear the cache and try reconnecting directly from zap, I manage to establish connection and I can see my DevOps fields and items, but tomorrow this connection expires and I am back at the beginning .

Can you please help me out with this? My account is administrative one, it has 2fa enabled, but I tried with different one (which does not have 2fa) and I experience same issue.

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hi @Bojan 

I'm going to flag this post for the Zapier Community Team. They should have more insight on this and can escalate to the support team if needed.

Sit tight, and someone will contact you soon.

Thanks Andrew,

I actually decided to switch on using webhooks and scripting, as it’s much more flexible and I don’t depend on these authentication methods.

I will participate in any troubleshooting tho.

Cheers.

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi @Bojan, thanks for letting us know that you found a workaround using webhooks and scripting. It sounds like that’s working well for you, but if you would like to switch back to using the Azure DevOps app then the best thing to do would be to get in touch with the Zapier Support Team using the Get Help form as they will be able to dig into this with you. 

Hi,

I also facing the same issue. Please let me know if any workaround solution.