Best answer

Attachments in Facebook Messenger

• 20 December 2020
  • 7 replies

Userlevel 1

Hi.

Sometimes people send pictures to my facebook page’s inbox. How do I set up a zap to automatically download those pictures to my google drive?

Thanks,

Rolf

icon

Best answer by steph.n 21 December 2020, 18:48

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

7 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hi @rolfweimar 

Sadly, Zapier can’t trigger off of messages sent to your page’s inbox - only to posts made to the public wall.

Would you like me to flag this post so someone from Zapier can add a feature request on your behalf?

Userlevel 1

Yes. That would be great :D

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

@rolfweimar Done!

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Hi @rolfweimar - I’ve added you as an upvote for this feature. You’ll be contacted directly by email when there is an update to share. Thanks!

Userlevel 5
Badge +5

Is it maybe possible to use something like Zendesk and connect it to your Facebook page and then get the pictures displayed via Zendesk and use this as a trigger for Zapier?

I know that Zendesk is able to at least display private FB messages in their interface. But I do not know if they can display pictures.

Userlevel 1

Hi @rolfweimar - I’ve added you as an upvote for this feature. You’ll be contacted directly by email when there is an update to share. Thanks!

Thank you so much :) I haven’t used Zapier much so I don’t know much about the community or the company but this gives me a good impression :)

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi @rolfweimar!

I’m not sure if you saw the recommendation by Ennes to try something like Zendesk as a workaround, but that may be something to try.

That’s some clever thinking, @Ennes :)