Best answer

Amazon App

• 27 October 2020
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 1

Hi

If I try to set up new Amazon orders to Mailchimp, the instructions for connecting to Amazon as an app do not appear to be valid in UK, even though I am logged in to seller central in UK

• This Developer Account Number 622290040945 is not valid for the GB marketplace.
    • Please make sure you are registering on the correct Amazon MWS site.
    • If you are registering on the correct Amazon MWS site, please contact the developer you are attempting to authorise in order to obtain a valid Developer Account Number from Amazon MWS for any marketplace in the EU region.
    For more information, see “Registering to use Amazon MWS” in the Amazon MWS Developer Guide.
icon

Best answer by Liz_Roberts 5 January 2021, 17:27

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Hi @albertramsbottom ,

Thanks for reaching out- sorry you are running into this! 

I suggest reaching out to our Support team as they would be the best folks to help you navigate this. They can be reached here!

Userlevel 1

I am not convinced that Zapier works with Amazon.co.uk as I have read several other people with the same problem. Your developer ID that you provide when attempting to connect to Seller central is for the US and not the UK

Thanks

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Hi @albertramsbottom ,

Correct- I see that Support has relayed that we don’t have the ability to offer EU support for Amazon Seller Services due to Amazon's policies on requiring you to have a physical presence in that country in order to access their API. Since we are US-based, we are only able to support North American accounts at the moment.

Should this change in the future, we will be happy to send you an email to let you know!