Here I where I select the account
And this is the next step
in which I would like to find this option but it’s not there
How can I work around this problem?
Best answer by andywingrave
Hey there, AleAugugliaro - I thought I’d follow up, just so it all makes sense to you. When you first start using Zapier, it can be quite overwhelming as there’s so much possibility, so I hope this breaks the steps down enough to get you on the move.
Image 1 - Zap Skeleton:
- First we want to Find the folder we are looking for in Google Drive (If you already know this, or if it will be the same each time, you can skip this step)
- Then we want to create our File. The main thing I find with this action is it never creates the file where you want it to be… So we need to then move onto step 3, which is to…
- Move our file. Here we want to move our file to the right place - Basically using the details we now have from step 1 and 2… I’ve broken this down further in the next image.
Image 2 - Moving our file
Here we can see there are two callouts:
- This is the file we want to move (i.e. the one we’ve just created)
- And this is our folder - the one we found way back in step one.
We can now dynamically move the file we created to the folder we want.
Hope that helps!